Foxconn 848P7MB-S Intel 848P Socket 775 M Atx Motherboard W/ Sound And Lan
- Two (2) Serial ATA controllers Expansion Slots: One (1) 8x AGP slot Three (3) PCI slots
- Foxconn 848P7MB-S Intel 848P Socket 775 m ATX Motherboard General Features: Intel 848P/ICH5 chipset
- Two (2) 184-pin DIMM slots - Please be advised that this product does not carry, nor is it supported by, Foxconn's USA warranty.
- Socket 775 m ATX form factor 800/533 MHz Front Side Bus (FSB) Supports up to 2 GB DDR SDRAM
- Realtek ALC655 audio CODEC Realtek RTL8100C Ethernet controller Two (2) UDMA/100 IDE controllers
The Intel 848P chipset powers the Foxconn 848P7MB-S Socket 775 motherboard. Integrated audio and Ethernet controllers help in this aspect so you can keep your expansion slot cost-free for other things. With support for Intel Pentium 4 processors and up to 2 GB of DDR RAM, this motherboard is ready for personal computing, gaming, surfing the net and much more. An AGP slot and 3 PCI slots provide access to expansion. Please be advised that this item does not carry, nor is it supported by, Foxconn's USA warranty. Two IDE controllers and two SATA controllers permit you to install and connect optical drives and difficult drives. The m ATX form aspect signifies you can generate a small machine when space is a concern.
© 2019 By Foxconn Motherboards - All Rights Reserved.