Msi MS-7293 Via PT890 Socket 775 Micro-atx Replacement Motherboard
- Integrated VIA VT6103L 10/100 Fast Ethernet Integrated Realtek ALC888 8-Channel HD Audio
- Integrated VIA VT6308 IEEE 1394 (Fire Wire) controller
- MSI MS-7293 VIA PT890 Socket 775 m ATX Motherboard General Features: m ATX form factor
- Socket 775 architecture 1066/800/533 MHz supported FSB speeds VIA PT890 + VIA VT8237A chipset
- Supports up to 2 GB DDR2 memory Supports DDR2 400/533 MHz
Build your own PC! Two Serial ATA connectors make it a breeze to add high speed Serial ATA drives! It's according for the VIA PT890 + VT8237A chipset with support for up to 2 GB of DDR2 memory. There is plenty of area for expansion with two PCI slots, one PCI Express x1 slot and one particular PCI Express x16 slot. This MSI MS-7293 VIA PT890 Socket 775 m ATX motherboard could be a great beginning point to building your personal PC! Key attributes contain integrated VIA VT6103 10/100 Fast Ethernet, Realtek ALC888 8-Channel HD Audio, and VIA VT6103L Fire Wire support. NOTE: BOARD ONLY - DRIVER DISC, INSTRUCTION MANUAL, MOUNTING SCREWS, I/O SHIELD AND CABLES ARE NOT INCLUDED. Order now! Plus, there are plenty of USB ports for adding a choice of devices.
© 2018 By Foxconn Motherboards - All Rights Reserved.