Returns and Refunds
What is the Return Policy?
You may return most products purchased. Most items can be returned with Four weeks of receiving the item. However we are not the initial seller therefore you must contact and/or refer to the original sellers terms for returns individually.
Requirements to get a Money back refund
In most instances these are the basic requirements for a full refund.
- Items ought to be in new condition
- Items must be returned with all original packaging and accessories
- Media items (for instance, movies, music, video games, and software) must be unopened and still in their plastic wrap
- Musical instruments, televisions, and electronic devices will need to have a UPC or serial number
- Shoes and clothing have to be unworn
Whenever you request a UPS pickup, UPS sends a driver to your address with the shipping label within 1-5 business days. Make sure you've described the defect, damage, or error and include that in the returned package. Should the original packaging is still available, return an item in this particular packaging. To help avoid issues with the pickup, remove any previously used shipping labels which are still on the box.
- For additional information about UPS pickups, go to UPS.com.
- The expense of return shipping can be deducted from your refund.
Cancel Pickup Request
After the UPS pickup has been requested, you cannot cancel that request until following first pickup attempt has been made. UPS will make up to three pickup attempts. Once the first pickup attempt, you can call UPS at 1-800-PICK-UPS (1-800-742-5877) to cancel future pickup attempts. Make sure to have your tracking number handy.
© 2019 By Foxconn Motherboards - All Rights Reserved.